Leibniz-Institut für Präventionsforschung und Epidemiologie – BIPS GmbH,
Room 1.510, Achterstr. 30, 28359 Bremen, Germany
quantitative health impact assessment modelling, physical activity, nutrition
- Since 06/2014: Research associate at the University Bremen/ Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology, Cooperative Research Group for Evidence-Based Public Health
- 11/2013-06/2014: Research assistant at the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiologie- BIPS, Department “Prevention and Evaluation”
- 09/2012-06/2014: Master of Science (M.Sc) in Public Health, Lund University, Sweden
– Topic of thesis: „Effect of transition to retirement on physical activity in relation to migration background and acculturation status. A panel data analysis”
- 03/2012-08/2012: Student assistant at the University of Applied Sciences Fulda in the project “Qualicopc- Quality and Costs of Primary Care in Europe”
- 10/2011-07/2012: Student assistant at the University of Applied Sciences Fulda in the project „Secondhand tobacco smoke exposure of children in Bavaria: health promotion approaches on communal level“
- 10/2009-07/2012: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health Promotion, University of Applied Sciences Fulda, Germany
– Topic of thesis “Reduction of children´s secondhand-smoke exposure: Development an intervention”
Bio (Complete CV)
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 11 (6), pp. 5866–5888, 2014, ISSN: 1660-4601.
Bundesgesundheitsblatt - Gesundheitsforschung - Gesundheitsschutz, pp. 1-11, 2014, ISSN: 1436-9990.