- 06/2014-11/2015: Working Student at the research group for Evidence-Based Public Health, Leibniz-Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology (BIPS GmbH) in Bremen, Germany
- Since 10/2013: University of Bremen, Germany, Course of Studies: Public Health/ Nursing Sciences (Master of Arts)
Major field of study: Healthcare Research
- 10/2010-09/2013: University of Bremen, Germany, Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Public Health/ Health Science
Major fields of study: Health Promotion and Prevention
- 07/2013-10/2013: Internship at the Airbus Operations GmbH in Stade, Germany
Division: Occupational Integration Management
- 10/2012-02/2013: Research-Internship at the George Institute for Global Health in Sydney, Australia
- 11/2011-03/2012: Physiotherapist at the “Physiotherapy Centre, H. Winninger” in Bremen, Germany
- 11/2009-09/2010: Physiotherapist at the “Rehab Centre Wandsbek” in Hamburg, Germany
- 10/2006-09/2009: Professional Training in physiotherapy at the “School of Physiotherapy Annastift” in Hannover, Germany
Graduation/Professional Diploma: 09/2009
Bio (Complete CV)
PharmacoEconomics, pp. 1–18, 2016, ISSN: 1179-2027.
Arthritis Care & Research, 66 (8), pp. 1220–1226, 2014, ISSN: 2151-4658.